A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking

Monday, October 20, 2008

Women & Losers


Now that i`m bak on my feet…. I have a trouble… i've just completed 25 years of my existence on this planet and I have had 2 very serious and very complicated relationships… and as a result of both I have a 2 very worried progenitors…. They need me and want me to get married… trouble is I like my life… and I love the freedom… so much so people don’t want to believe `m the part of the female gene pool…
Someone said a very typically MCP, but still an interesting, thing to me… ‘I don consider you a girl… I think of you as an equal’ - ooops… I know a million ladies will be up in arms on this… but it got me thinking… why?? Is it because I love the freedom I have… or because `m oblivious to the world… or because i`m a lill too liberal… don know... but is it a good thing?? Well even if its not I don care…
But who is a woman… you are screwed if you think of her as a weepy, silly, beautiful species… not that she is not all this, she is… but she is a lot more…
God help you if you mess with a lady…. I guess even he wont help you… because if he oes he will probably need to run for cover
She is silly, but only so you can feel good about urself… her wits and her brains are a secret weapon and so are the tears… you wont even know they were their till you get royally fucked… some wont even realize after that…
Beauty is something we cant even talk about… when the competitor is a big broad hairy fellow… who wont know grace if it sat on his face… we cant help but being beautiful…
Sometimes I wonder what if I were a guy… all I could do is thank god i`m not… being a woman is the best thing that can ever happen to you… love it and live it…
For all the MCP’s over there including the one who made me write all this- always remember-
If man is a head, woman is the neck

P.S: to prove my womanhood I have 22 pairs of shoes to show for it

2 comments:

Roy said...

Hi,

I think I hv read your blog before.

I find this one “women & losers” is witty & interesting :)

Having 22 pairs isn't frightening, it's - do you carry those 22 pairs along with you - that's frightening :)

And abt “Missing My Love Story”

I’d only say:

Somebody has said, “When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal."

And giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go

If losing is right, it happens - the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.

Abhi to bahut kuchh kar dikhana hai,

Cheers
Roy

Clueless Woman said...

thanx... but sometimes knowing that u are srong enuff is a very small consolation....
but yes coming from a writer the complement for my blog feels nice... shoes are a passion... and they make me proud everyday....