A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mi$$ing my Love Story


Recently I had a break up. Probably the most beautiful relationship of my life came to an end. I loved and enjoyed and laughed and was very very happy. I hope I can say the same for him too… he was happy as well in much lesser degrees though but he was atleast happy..

Well now that the breaking up period is over and `m back on my feet, I observe things about the relationship I never thought much about.

I miss someone to talk to, whom I can call at 4:00 a.m. and he wont be angry, I miss having someone to drag around for parties or dinners. I miss getting dressed up for someone and most of all I miss the anticipation of him coming to meet me or me going over there.

There are a load of things that I miss. I miss the glow on my face which was there when I looked at him. I miss feeling beautiful. I miss having to eat Indian food just because he wont have anything else. I miss the way we cluttered up the place where we stayed even if it was for one night, it was so messy it was like our footprint.

I miss talking about him, and I miss sharing his plans and making them for him. Most of all I miss ‘US’ more than I miss him and more than I miss me when I was with him.

It was beautiful and I wish I can always remember the beauty of it.

1 comment:

S said...

I miss 'THOSE' in my life too !!

But never mind, life's good ... may be you're destined to be more happy ! :)
Not so well written (may be one doesn't concentrate on writing, when he/she writes with those tears in eyes), but the thoughts are absolutely wonderful and strikingly similar !!

OK, i have been reading more of your posts everyday .... :D